George (Bill) Redford Celebration of Life The life of George "BILL" Redford will be celebrated with friends and family at: The Lakeside Village Clubhouse, 1580 West 3940 South, Wednesday, July 28th, 6 to 9 p.m. 

Published in Deseret News on July 27, 2010 


1944 ~ 2013
Klaus Wagner left us on January 16, 2013, after an eight-month battle with cancer. Born in Annaberg, Germany, September 18, 1944, to Erhard and Marianne Langheinrich Wagner. Klaus emigrated from Germany to the U.S. with his parents and siblings in 1953. The family enjoyed three years in Gunnison, Utah before moving to Salt Lake City. Klaus graduated from East High School in 1962, and served in the Army National Guard. He served a 2½ year LDS mission to Austria. Klaus' life was full of highs and lows. He was a sportscaster on TV in some of the biggest national markets, and locally with channels 2 and 4. Some great clips of his work can be viewed on YouTube, at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOGi7xXe-a0. After that career, he worked just as hard in counseling wayward youth and was a dependable commercial truck driver. He had a testimony of his Savior Jesus Christ that he never denied, and a great knowledge and love for the LDS Church.
Klaus is survived by Gerhild (Tyler) Smith, Boise ID, Christian Wagner, Mebane, NC, and Joan (Gale) Francis, Sandy, UT. He was preceded in death by his parents, and brother, Steven. The family wishes to thank CNS Hospice, and Avalon Valley Rehabilitation, for many hours of service, kindness, and friendship.
As a final gesture he has donated his body to science. Please donate to the American Cancer Society in his name. [Online condolences accepted at: legacy.com within 30 days]

Published in Deseret News on January 27, 2013

Wayne Taylor Cederlof, 1944-2016
Wayne Taylor Cederlof passed away peacefully on May 29, 2016 at the Bountiful Legacy. He was born on April 8, 1944 to Albert Philip Cederlof and Lucile Genet Murphy Cederlof in Salt Lake City. He married ReNae Baxgter, later divorced. A daughter from that union, Tammy, marriede David Waite and they are the proud parents of two children Noah and Shelby.
Wayne attended East high School in Salt Lake City and went on to become a Master Printer. He spent several years in the Air Force Reserve with training as an engine mechanic. He had a fascination with aircraft and held a private pilot license, which he earned at age 16, and spent many enjoyable hours flying throughout the west. Wayne survived a serious stroke when in his 30's but remained cheerful and Thoughtful throughout his remaining years. He was a High Priest in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. ... The family expresses appreciation to Dr. Gary Hollland and the kind and patient staff at the Bountiful Legacy where Wayne lived the past four years.
Published in Salt Lake Tribune on June 5, 2016
Comment by Chris Anderson: It was a sad day when I heard Wayne had passed away. I had lost track of him in recent years, but stayed in contact with him throughout most of our lives. Wayne and I met in Kindergarten and became best friends by the time we were in junior high school. We were comrades in arms and were inseparable through high school. After Wayne got his pilot license we spent a great deal of time in the air. Flying was his truest love -- he taught me to fly. We lost track of one another when I went off to college and he pursued a printing career. After his stroke I would get together with him during the holidays, "toss down a few", smoke a little weed, and reminisce about the good-ol-days. I am sorry he passed before I was able to say goodbye -- he is sorely missed.